Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally...

...I'm going home to visit my family. I'm going to stay a few days and say goodbye to everyone. I feel devastated that I can't really stay in Georgia.

It's got way too many memories. That was one of the reasons why I had so much trouble adjusting after everything went down, I think. When you work out every day, and the gym is on the same road that has the movies, bookstore and such--places that your family went together--it's tough. It's really hard to see those places over and over again, and know that your family is never going to be the same again.

There is no family anymore, really. "There is no spoon." (and if you get that quote, good for you)

I'm going to go visit my aunt Stacey and uncle Robert as well. They invited me and dad down for dinner whenever I get back into town. I'm going to give David my hot wheel cars. I have a big Tupperware full of 'em. It'll be nice to see them all. I'll give him some games, as well, because I have no need of them all, really.

I'll be giving my friend Liana some movies, I think. She loves some of my books, so I'll give some of those to her. I think I'll keep my Dee Henderson O'Mally series, though. Those are my all-time favorite books.

If I even get all my stuff...

I mean, no one is assuming the worst of anyone, really. We're pretty much just giving each other significant glances and laughing incessantly. And there really is only one thing left to say, and it was said best by someone far more funnier than me:

"Woman, you are completely off your nut." ~Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly episode "Trash"

No comments: