It's Wednesday! The week is now more than halfway over. Sitting in yearbook at the moment, and trying to figure out how to make a page. Our school's using http://www.yearbookavenue.com/ for the company. I will hopefully be able to recognize what the page will look like before it prints out, for I do not seem to have a 'zoom' function on any pages. Oh well.
In other bright news, I have a quiz tomorrow in Anatomy and Physiology. That is a pretty hard class. And to make it even better, the school decided to install hard stools instead of desks. Last year, in Chemistry, they still had the stools, and it was hard to work. Now, I guess instead of learning about protons and molecules and stuff I really don't remember, we get to learn about how the different parts of the body are named really weird names. Why can't we call our calf just that; 'calf'? But, no, we have to call it 'sural'. That really isn't even close. It's not like Spanish, where you can 'guestimate' what the sign is saying.
I'll update a little later in the day.
EDIT: 'Tis later! What's up everyone? Ah, I love computer. Listening to little kids learning about CTRL+ALT+DEL to sign into their computer. The joys of being little.
We are going to start clubs today as well, so me and my friend, Jacob are going to be in the Chess club. Of course, we don't play chess. Since no teacher is free to sponser us, we have an indepentent Go club. Go is so much better than chess. (sorry all you chess players, but it's true!) If you want to know more about Go, click on the Kiseido link to the left.
2 comments:
So what about this computer forensics? What is that all about?
computer forensics
Visit this site to learn a bit more: http://www.forensics.com/index.html
but, basically, it's learning programming computers, analyzing evidence that are in computers, stuff like that
Post a Comment