Well, I've got good news, bad news, and more bad news.
Good news is: I'm going to DragonCon. As Kakashi.
Bad News: Adam Baldwin won't be there. He playes Jayne from Firefly. He canceled from the guest list.
More Bad News: My house almost burnt down. I have one of those three-way lamps that when you click it twice, two lightbulbs come on, three times, three...ect. Well, I usually only use one bulb at a time because three bulbs make my room much too bright. So I keep the other two as hat hangers.
Yeah.
So, my dad is picking me up from school and says that he was working on a picture, and had to get some of my Prismacolor pencils from a bag I keep 'em in. He goes in my room, turns my light on. He gets the bag, then forgets to turn the light off. Now, he did click it, but he forgot it was a three-way lamp and didn't see the bulb becuase of the hat covering it. So he walked out and went about his daily business.
So the hat was on there an hour and a half before the smell brought him to my room. So now the inside of our house smells like someone's septic tank backed up. I know that's hard to imagine a hat did all that, but I promise, it smells like that. I guess the foam lining on the inside of the hat smells that way when burned. It's an army hat that has those flaps on the side, and it insulated the heat so well that it melted the outside of the lamp holder too, so it's a big melted blob of plastic.
Anyway, that's my big news for today.
1 comment:
Brynna:
Hey...it's your Uncle Robert. I love your blog. I need your email address, so, email me.
The Lord bless and keep you,
Uncle Robert
PS. Stop using electrical, heat generating appliances to hang flammible items on....sheesh!
Post a Comment