Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back and forth, forth and back...

"My guess is...this is the singing bush."


Yeah, random quote, but it's my favorite part in "The Three Amigos."

Well, back in Georgia. Certainly been a while. First, I was in South Carolina, then back in Georgia, then back again in SC. So, I'm settling a bit in Georgia. I'm looking for a job again. I've applied at Wal-Mart, Publix, EB Games, and Blockbuster. The two high hopes are Publix and Blockbuster, because they are actually hiring. EB Games is hiring too, but they are a bit slower in saying so. *shrug* Whoever calls me first gets me.

I actually passed the personality test this time around at Blockbuster! I'm very happy, because that gets my foot in the door to being considered for employment. Now that I have a bit of experience, maybe I'll get in. I need to work at a place like that--I'm just an electronics/entertainment sort of person. And hey, I'll get to watch lots of movies (you have to know a bunch about movies to work there). Heehee. *grins*

Anyway, I'll talk at all you people later. :D

No comments: