I just started my Web Design B today on Georgia Virtual School (GAVS). I'm already having a blast, but I sense many challenges ahead. But I think I'll enjoy it. I love working with computers, so I need to learn the basic stuff first.
Anyway, I finished my MacGyver series yesterday. I have now seen all 7 seasons of MacGyver. And loved every minute of it. I'm going to have a marathon pretty soon. I've lent out my first season to my friend Erin, but when I get it back, I'm going to watch it from the beginning all the way through to the end--which by the way is a fantastic season finale!
{SPOILER ALERT} Highlight text to read.
Mac finds out he's a father. I was amazed when I found out, because I didn't suspect it a bit.
{END SPOILER}
Also, had fun at the Homecoming dance Friday night. Then, Saturday, I went skating with my boyfriend, Jacob, and then we went to his house and rocked out on Guitar Hero II. I LOVE that game. I'm going to get a PlayStation II just for that game. I'll be the most visited kid in college. It's a great dorm room game. Along with my Wii too. I got Need For Speed Carbon for my Wii. It's absolutely AMAZING.
Also, rumor going around that they're making another Zelda game. I'll keep you updated.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment